Data not being displayed on a form

kread

We recently upgraded to XE and a few users are running into a unique situation......

For some sales orders, when the user hightlights the row in sales order detail and then row exits to Work with Shipment, the P4915 screen is displayed with a blank grid line and the policeman blowing his whistle. It only happens on certain sales oders for these users. The shipment detail never displays.

The real puzzle is that these users can highlight the blank grid line and display the shipment detail or even row exit to Confirm Shipment and everything processes normally.

Other users, in the same security group, can view the shipments for these sales orders with no problem. Our DBA's have run traces and have not seen anything to indicate a problem on the SQL side.

Our users access the system through Citrix NFuse.

I appreciate any pointers.

Have you had these users with the problem try on different systems? Does it
follow them? Do they have any User Overrides?

Ran into a similar problem on another qbe screen after upgrading to XE. What finally repaired the problem was clearing the user overrides for the affected users.
Lumpy,
OneWorld XE, Intel SQL 2000, Citrix XP

Thanks for the replies. I had one of the users delete her tabs before this problem happened. I'll double check with her and have the other users delete their tabs to see if that helps.

Thanks again.

Back