Package Build on AS/400

msouterblight1

VIP Member
Hello,

I have applied Service pack 18.1, and built a package successfully on Update 3. I applied Update 5, and now I get an error 11 business functions. When I look in the failed file, they all show that they are failing when trying to use the same function (RTK_CER_FIOClose), the error says CZM0350 Syntax Error. The code is passing in a 0 in the parameters, but that is where the error is coming from. Any ideas?

We are on the AS/400, Service Pack 18.1, Update 5.

Thanks,

This maybe very basic for you but have you applied one-offs and the latest
planner ESU?

Perhaps a file failed to transfer to the AS/400 before the build starts?

BTW, I tried looking for that BFSN name in my OMW and couldn't find it. Could you attach a portion of the log that shows the compile errors?

It will not show up in OMW, as this is a c function. I was looking at the source code for the N1200190 business function. I don't think it was a failure of the transfer, as it would have mentioned that it couldn't find the source or the header. For some reason, it just doesn't like the syntax of the code.

Re: RE: Package Build on AS/400

I have applied the Planner ESU. The problem is with the sytax of the business functions. The build log indicates that the compiler doesn't understand the code, there are errors in the code it is trying to compile. I tried to build a client package, and it errored out on the same 11 Business Functions. I am opening a call with JDE, I will let you know what the resolution is.

Thanks for the help,

Issue resolved. After reveiwing the R98700 PDF in detail, I determined that the merge did not run for the 11 business functions in question. I ran them manually, and then built successful packages for the business functions.

Back