Sig Lines

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
Hey,

I don't know if this happens for anyone else, but i've seen it so I thought I will make a comment about it. The past couple of times I posted to Oneworld Dev and Oneworld List the sig line does not come across in the email. It is on the post on the board but not in the email. I know some viewers work by email alone, so this could be a problem if they want to know the config. Is this happening for anyone else or just me?

Thanks.

Even on the forum they disappear from the "In Response To" section when replying to someone's post. This has caused me some embassment when I chided someone for not including a signature when in fact they did.

Eric,

I just posted on the 30th of May and found that my signature was not included on the email sent out by the forum. Within the forum the signature was present.

Please see my other post today in the general forum regarding the fact that all formatting (carriage returns and spacing) is getting stripped from the emails that are sent out. Admittedly it could be a HOTMAIL issue and not the forum itself. I wonder if anybody else is seeing this with other mail servers.

Regards,

Justin,

Majority of the emails I have received today do not have sig lines on them as well.

Eric,

The last couple of posts that I have made, include the sig line in the forum views, but the email's do not.

Is this still a work in progress?

Regards,
Harry

Back