Error when log-in to OW

SCI_FI

Hello,
I want ask you, if somebody know something about this error:
When I want to log-in to OW, I fill Name and Password at the form and try to find Environment by visual assist, then one window box appear whit this text:

The Business Function GetInstalledPathCodes was not found in the Business Function Library CCORE on server “NAME”. Because of the unknown cache-state on the server, you must exit this application all the way to the menu.
Please notify your OW Sys. Admin……………………….
Then I click on OK butt. And the form: Select User Environment appear. Bat I can’t select the environment.

But if I do not use the visual assist and write the environment directly, everything work fine.

We are running OW XE SP19 update 4 on Win NT platform………..

Do somebody know what I can do whit it?

PS: see the window in Attach
Thank you,
Martin.

Attachments

• 33686-chyba Hlaska1.JPG
    33686-chyba Hlaska1.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 75
Is this a new package? Are there any errors in the package for CCORE? It seems like it could be a built business function error. Do you receive any other errors once you are signed in?

Did you just install SP19 for the first time? Is this the first client workstation to use it? It could be that the service pack did not install correctly. If so, restore from backup and reapply.

Hope this helps...Mark

You may want to try rebuilding CCORE on your server. For some reason it is unable to locate the business function that displays the list of environments. After you Rebuild if you still get an error check your build log to see if anything has errored.

Hope this helps.

Martin,

when you log into OW and do not inform the environment you want to log in
to, OW uses the DEFAULT PATHCODE as defined in the JDE.INI file to find some
BSFNs it needs. If this default pathcode is not installed on your WS you
will get these errors.
Solutions (either one will work):
- inform the environment you want to log in to
- change your jde.ini setting the default pathcode to the one you have
installed
- install the default pathcode on your WS.

Thanks, Gerd

Martin,

I've seen this error once before but if you have been running for a while it doesn't make sense that it is the same thing. In this customers case their OCM mappings in the Server Map for this business function did not have entries for local. This business function was trying to run on the server and it cannot run on the server. We added the BSFN mappings for LOCAL and this resolved the issue.

Martin,

I'd go with Gerd on this one. We just had an issue with the default environment that was specified in the user's jde.ini file was not loaded on the server and got a very similar error.

Back