R09801 and Solaris, HELP!!!!!!

mcb

Hi List,

we have a problem with R09801 on the Solaris Server when we try to post AP and AR, the data that update to these tables (F03B11 and F0411) are multiplicated by 100000000.
The post on local runs fine, but on the server the report say "Out of Balance" because of this update.
On AS/400 servers the solution was to add in JDE.INI, the statement 'bAllowOneUserOnly=1' under [JDENET_KERNEL_DEF6] and in the client's JDE.INI [JDENET_KERNEL_DEF6]
bOneUserOnly=1
but it didn't work for us, because this is only for AS/400.
We installed the One-Off I1 of SP17.1, the ESU 14830, but the problem persist, on local fine on the server "Out of Balance".
Please HELP!!!, anyone with similar problem!!!.
Thank you very much.
XE, SP17.1 One-Off I1 Update 3
Solaris 7 and Oracle 8i

Mcb,

could you check, whether you have correct and consistent decimal separators set-up in P0092.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,
Yes, we have the right configuration because most of the reports works fine, but the R09801 on the server it turns crazy...
Thanks.

Does your locale setting for the OneWorld user have decimal_point="," (comma)? I have heard of a problem with this, but I don't know why it would affect only one report.

You can check your setting with the command:
locale -ck decimal_point

If it is "," (comma), try changing to "." (period) to see if the problem is fixed.

Yes, we checked the comma, thousands dot, and it's right besides we have the B7331 release in the same machine on different port and works succesfully. We don't know if rhe problem is about Solaris and Oracle 8i and XE.....
Anyone wtih this configuration?

HI mcb,
this saturday I've solved a similar problem but on RISC6000.
I've changed the language of AIX 4.3.3 in the .profile file. In detail in .profile file there were these setup

LANG=it_IT
#Oracle setup
export NLS_LANG=american_america.we8iso8859p15

I have override this setup with the follow statements in .profile file:

LANG=it_IT
export LC_ALL=en_US
#export NLS_LANG=american_america.we8iso8859p15
export NLS_LANG=italian_italy.we8iso8859p15

This one solves the problem.
You have this problem with any other report or Business Functions executed on solaris, and with all kind of number (currency...). Correct?
Last week I've found a SAR on KG (SAR 5939711) for Spain. Is it yours? I started from that one to solve the problem
Good luck
Gigi

Back