Job Scheduler

echeng

We have about 10 jobs schedules to run at night. Somehow it stop running since last Friday.
The jobs are still showing active in the scheduler
If I select the job and then click on job schedule in the Exit Bar, I don't see any entry in the grid. Before it'll show me the completed job and the scheduled jobs.

Any idea where they are ??

Check the OCM mappings for the F91300, F91310, and F91320.

Hope this helps.

Check that your schedule server is running. It is application P91300, Form
exit - Scheduler Server. Verify that it is running.
Check the schedule if server is OK.
Select job\Row exit - Job revision\Form Exit - Recurrence.
There are several possible options there. Check them. I have 'No end day'
and 'Recur every 1 week'.

Hope it helps.

Regards, Alex Shevchenko

B7332 SP17, Oracle 8.0.5, Solaris production
XE SP18 Oracle 8.1.7, Solaris test

If nothing has changed in your enterprise to account for this, I would begin by stopping and restarting the services on your Enterprise Server.

Edwin,

I ran into this problem some time ago, and found that I hadn't filled in a value in the "Recur every ___ week(s) on:" field in the scheduled job recurring information setup form. If you don't fill it in, the job will run out its schedule, but will no longer schedule future job runs.

On the same screen, you have fields to specify to end the job after X number of runs or after a specified date and time. You may want to check these, too.

Hi,

I too have a scheduler problem.

The schedule jobs execute successfully Monday to Saturday but on Sundays the same jobs scheduled to run nightly do not execute until the next morning(Mondays) when the ES reboots. Any ideas.

Regards,

Gopal.
OWXe U1 SP14.2, Oracle 8.1.6.3.0, Sun Solaris 7

Gopal :

I've had a similar problem.
After deploying a server package my scheduler server hangs and have
to bounce JDE services.
It's supposed to be cured with SP 19.1

Sebastian

Hi
When you double-click the jobs and it does not show any jobs scheduled. It only happens when you run R91300B without any data selection. It purge all the jobs scheduled. But it does not purge from P986110B application. Make sure that previous jobs are still in the job control master.Come back to Schedule job application, select the job, click and job revison exit and change the Schedule date to today's date and click ok. Now again doule-click on the job. The Job schedule grid will start appearing.

Vivek Mohan
XE Update 3, SP18.1
Windows NT Enterprise Server

Back