Re: Object Reports

bmansfield

Hi List

Does anyone know if there is a report that could produce a list of all objects that are not checked in. (Would the report include objects that have been created on a local client but never checked in? - I see inserts are made to the f9860,f9861 tables but I assume will have a different status than objects created and checked in then out again)

Thanks a million
Brad

As far as I know, you will need to create your own custom report which looks at F9861 where the machine key is not equal to the name of your deployment server.

Run the following SQL statement. This will produce a list of objects that are currently checked out for each path code, which machines they are checked out to, and who checked the objects out of the servers.

SELECT simkey, siobnm, sipathcd, siuser, siupmj FROM objb733.f9861 WHERE simkey <> ‘deployment machine name’ ORDER BY simkey, sipathcd, siuser;

RE: Object Reports

Thanks - this is exactly what I need

Brad

XE SP 16.1 / Win2000/ SQL 2000

Re: RE: Object Reports

Hi Brad

Before OMW you could use P98604 (Object Transfer) to inquire which objects were checked out and by whom. The QBE line was a very handy tool, if you were only interested in a certain user or application. Unfortunately P98604 has been secured out in Xe. Has anybody tried or found a JDE.INI setting to re-instate this application? I always found it very handy to have a quick check before accepting or deploying new packages as to not overwrite pending or current development work.

Rgds,

Re: RE: Object Reports

Try using Specification Merge Selection under the install tools/advanced
option.

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: RE: Object Reports

objects were checked out and by whom. The QBE line was a very handy tool, if
you were only interested in a certain user or application. Unfortunately
P98604 has been secured out in Xe. Has anybody tried or found a JDE.INI
setting to re-instate this application? I always found it very handy to have