Planned Amount F3102

canderson

[crazy] I am having a problem with the F3102 file and the data that is in this file after completions (R31802) has been run. It looks as if some of the data is corrupt. I did many isolated tests and was able to narrow it down to this: If I run completions on a work order that has only had the parts list attached, the IGPLAT fields in the F3102 file are populated correctly. If I go back and on the same work order run super backflush and run completions again it recalculates the IGPLAT in the F3102 file and they are incorrect. I believe this is a bug (which creates variance entries) and was wondering if anyone else has seen this?

A question to help you debug this: Are you completing the full quantity on the work order, or are you completing more or less then the planned quantity on the work order?

We are still in the testing phase, so I am only creating a work order for a quantity of 1 and completing 1. Any ideas? We have recently decided to flatten our already long bills of material and I am wondering if it is something that we are doing in this process that is hanging up the system.

I am working on this issue with the initiater of this thread. We are still experiencing this problem. The only thing I can add to this is that our "flattening" of the bills of material is currently being done with an excel spread sheet. (export the indented bill - massage in excel and then import the new bill) In most cases, we have a particular item on the bill multiple times (raw material)- using different line numbers, but all material are currently located at the same operation/sequence number. We are using scrap percentage in the bill. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Back