F4211 Begin Doc

aviartola

Hi, List.

Somebody has tried recover the SO Header Info using this F4211BeginDoc function? I need to know the required parameters. If the order is in F4211 (thus, with the form in change mode) I have not problem. But in add mode, passing the same parameters gives an Memory Violation.

Thanks in advance.

Angel F. Viartola
Lambda Gestión - An IBM Global Services Company

Hi, list/forum.

I can answer myself, after some days.

The BSFN F4211BeginDoc is not the way. If you need recover data from a header order you need access to F42UI01 & F42UI02 cache recordset, and you will have access using the JDE cache APIs.

Building a new BSFN using APIs I have solved my problem :)

Hope could help.
Angel.

Angel F. Viartola
Lambda Gestión - An IBM Global Services Company

Angel,
There is a new Forum (see below), Tips & Tricks, where I would definitely add your brand new BSFN.
Thank You,
Adrian
**Help JDEList help you! Put your system configuration information in your signature!!!**

The One World/Xe Tips and Traps Forum can be viewed at the JDEList Web Site (http://www.jdelist.com). This Forum was inspired by Tony St. Pierre who authored the original One World Developers Tips and Traps document. His original document is available for download within the Forum. If you have any One World life savers that you would like to share, please contribute them to this
new Forum by posting them on the JDEList One World/Xe Developers Forum.
**Help JDEList help you! Put your system configuration information in your signature!!!**

B732.1 SP12.2, Oracle 805 on RS/6000, Citrix, Win95&NT

Back