Package Assembly

echeng

I redo my PC yesterday. New partition, Windows 2000, visual C++ and JDE with (PD7333, Py7333 and DV7333 installed).

When I do a package assembly (p6901), on the last screen where I click END. The screen look very funny, the package name is blank
the path code is blank and the parent package field is also blank.

I can't go any further from here except PREV.

Anybody has seen this and know how to fix it ?

I'd verify your datasources. Also, make sure your OCM mappings for F96215, F9622, and F96225 are correct.

Hope this helps.

Matthew Scott
XE, SP 17.1, AS/400, Win2000 Logic Servers, Win2000 Term. Servers, Win2000 Java Servers, Central Objects in Oracle.

Sounds like corrupt fda specs. Easiest way is to use omw to 'get' P9601 from
JD7333.
Otherwise, find a client where the P9601 works ok, then package and deploy
it from there to your 2000 client.

I GET the object (P9601) from JD7333 and still the same problem.

How do I deploy this object from another FAT client where it is working. WHen I create a package from that FAT client, it is getting the object from the server.

Yes

I have seen this. For some reason, depending on your configuration - the package assembly screen gets mucked up on Win2K. I have got exactly the same issue, and am thinking that there might be an ESU or Service pack I'm missing.

I'd recommend using NT4.0 to build your packages.

Btw - the configuration I have here is

Win2K Workstation - SP2 / Visual C++ 6SP5
Oracle 8.0.5 client (against 8.1.7.3 server - also happens with 8.1.7 client)

ERP Sourcing
http://www.erpsourcing.com
[email protected]

Got the problem solved. My new PC had the ATI Radeon Graphic Card. I unstalled the Radeon driver and use standard SVGA driver and bang, it works. All the other FAT clients we have are using ATI Rage Pro driver.

So there is a compatibility issue with ATI Radeon Graphic card.

Back