SQL2K JDBC Driver

panda

Is anyone out there using the MS SQL2K JDBC driver with the JAS Server, and if so is it working well and stable?. I've heard it works but on the Min. Req. documents, it still states you need to use the BeaLogic driver with SQL7.

Phil Anderson.
[email protected]
W2K/SQL2K/MSCS
Xe SP18/Update4

We are using the MS SQL2K Type 4 JDBC driver and it is working well and
stable.

Regards,
Bill

OneWorld B733.2 SP 11.3
Win NT 4/SQL Server 7
Citrix

OneWorld Xe Update 3 SP17
Windows 2000/SQL 2000
JAS
Citrix

Phil,
Microsoft jdbc driver for Sql 2000 and JAS server work fine. I've installed them and they haven't problems.

Gigi
OW XE / Oracle 8i / SQL2000 / SQL7
Win2k / Citrix XP / JAS

Phil,
We upgraded to SQL-server 2000 (from SQL7) last year and we needed no change on the JAS-side( still used same JDBC driver). We use SQLserver for the Java Serialised Object tables, we have AS400 as enterprise server (so DB2/400 has all other tables) and our JAS is HP-UX with SP15.1.
Mark
-------------------
Is anyone out there using the MS SQL2K JDBC driver with the JAS Server, and if so is it working well and stable?. I've heard it works but on the Min. Req. documents, it still states you need to use the BeaLogic driver with SQL7.

OW B7332 SP15.1 > AS/400 730 V4R4 > CO DB/2 NT4 Ent Ed Deploy > JAS HP-UX WebSphere 3.5 JSO SQL2000 > Citrix TSE

hi, what is the line in the jas.ini for this driver wich is a microsoft jdbc driver for sql 2000

Mawro,

Are you really using JAS at B7332 SP15.1 ? Or does your signature need updating !!!! You're also stating you're using V4R4 on the AS/400 and Websphere 3.5 - I certainly hope you just need to change your sig, and not the entire ERP system !

It seems (from what I could glean from your message) that you're running SQL Server 2000 as your database - an AS/400 enterprise server (?) and an HP-UX Unix JAS Server.

This would probably be the most diversified environment I've heard of if true - especially since Websphere on HP-UX is only supported for JDE customers !!! What made you go with so many platform options ? I certainly hope no vendor was involved....

Back