Exit Bar Security

wainwrr

wainwrr

Well Known Member
Is there a UBE that reports the available row and form exits etc. by Interactive Application?
We're setting up security for our new Xe implementation and we want to give the process teams a list to work against to define what to allow/disallow by job role.
If there's no UBE, is there a table which holds the info or a way to pull the infor from the X-ref facility?

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Richard
OneWorld Xe B7333 Win2k sp17
Oracle 8.1.7 Win2k
WebSphere/JAS Win2k
JAVA/HTML Clients across WAN/LAN

Query file F00950 in your System data source. Exit security is security type '6' in the file. I join this security file to the Object librarian - F9860 for program descriptions.

Jean Driscoll
AS/400 Co-existent Xe SP15+17.1, Update 1/A73Cum12

I am also interested to know the answer of this question. I think that F00950 is the table that hold all the information about security workbench, records are available in this table only when the security is applied through Security workbench and unfortunately "Secure to all" button is disabled for Exit and tab security in security workbench. I am looking for list of row/form exits before applying the securty?

Thanks
Vivek Mohan
XE Update 3, SP 15.1, Oracle 8.1.6.3.0
Windows NT Enterprise Server

I'm sorry, I read the question wrong. I thought you were looking for the security that was set up, not the exits/interactive application (which is stated right in your email- I missed it) I do not know, but there must be a XREf file somewhere, the security workbench programs use it.

Form name to Program XREF file is F9865 in the Object Librarian data source. I have not found the Program to Program XREF file.

Jean Driscoll
AS/400 Co-existent Xe SP15+17.1, Update 1/A73Cum12

Back