Letter from the President of HUG

Terry DeMoure

Terry DeMoure

VIP Member
Houston Regional User Group,

Welcome to 2019!

I would first like to thank all the sponsors (SO FAR) listed below for jumping right in with both feet and providing educational sessions and their memberships:

GSI, Inc
Premier Group
GuidewireSI
CSS International, Inc
NextInfo Solutions
K-Rise Systems
Insight Software
Grant Thornton
ALLOut Secruity (Gate Software)
Syntax
DSI
Smartbridge, LLC
Enspire Partners, Inc.
IntelliChief ECM
iLearnERP
Developing World Systems, Ltd

(Note: A few additional sponsors have not yet committed but we will accept more during the year)

The new board for this year has some exciting things planned for this year and they are:

President – Bruce Kisner (energyalloys)
VP Public Relations and Logistics – Chris Arend (Denovo)
VP Sponsor Membership – Melody Benabou (NextInfo)
VP Programing – Tim Randal (Granite Construction)
VP Finance – Cautilda Spencer
VP of Customer Membership (Appointed) – Lauren Shelton (Granite Construction)

In our first Keynote we have Bryan Brewer presenting from Quest who will be giving us a breakdown of what we can expect to see at Collaborate 2019 in San Antonio this year. He will also expand on informational highlights from the Quest and Oracle communities.

If you have not signed up to attend our first meeting on March 26, 2019 please do so now. We have a number of exciting sessions planned, breakfast and lunch networking, roundtables, and our famous door prizes.

In closing of my first letter I would like to say to all of you..... thank you …… for supporting this organization and the opportunities for professional development it provides. The board and I are always here to listen and receive input from you of the sessions that our community would like to see in our upcoming quarterly meetings. Our promise to you is to bring new, relevant, and timely information from Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One ERP solutions to assist you in your day-to-day business operations.

Looking forward to seeing you next Tuesday, March 26, 2019. Remember to register below if you have not done so! http://www.regonline.com/HUGQ1Y19

Bruce Kisner
Houston Regional Users Group - President
https://www.houstonusersgroup.org/

Back