How to How to Upgrade JDE 9.1 Enterprise Tools release version to higher version

prashanthputtur

Hi,

I am new to JDE CNC Task , I know basic Installation and troubleshoot tasks in JDE Enterprise server. I have completed following tasks ,

1)
JDE 9.1 Enterprise Server Installation completed with one FAT client (ES,DS and 1 FAT Client).[/COLOR]
2)[/COLOR] JDE 9.1 Enterprise Tools release comes with default version 9.1.0.1 on basic installation setup available on E-delivery.[/COLOR]

Requirement :[/COLOR]
I Need to upgrade this default tools release version 9.1.0.1 to available version 9.1.5 on E-delivery site.[/COLOR]
I have also downloaded 9.1.5 related software from E delivery site and initiated task with planer ESU for 9.1.5 (JM15592). [/COLOR]
I have applied planner ESU for DV910 and also performed Special instruction set available on same ESU.[/COLOR]

Questions:

1) I need to know all basic steps to upgrade tools release to newer version (9.1.5 ) after this Planer ESU step on Deployment and Enterprise server .
2)Which are the mandatory software need to install to perform tools upgrade ? Any document with steps?

Please guide me which are the mandatory software to do the same.

Thanks in Advance,[/COLOR]
Prashanth

Last edited by a moderator:
Back