New report with totals

kread

I'm fairly new to BI and am working on a report to produce a snapshot of work orders that we've sent to outside vendors. The report will be sorted by vendor, item, and work order number. We want to show totals by item and vendor.

I have section footers in my UBE for the totals by item and vendor. In my BI report, I working on how to break the report. My xml looks good but I'm having trouble creating the conditional regions by vendor and then by item.

Since the outside loop is by vendor, I started with that. I got it so that I can see totals by vendor. When I added item inside the loop, I'm only getting the first item for each vendor.

I think where I need help is on how to set up the conditional region. My vendor is the outside section and is based on the footer. I'm not sure if that's why my item can't resolve itself or not but it can't seem to get to the correct level in the xml to find the items.

I appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
Kelly

Based on your discussion of the issue, it seems the XML structure is not proper.
Please attach the XML and also give details on JDE report which is creating XML. Any customization on report done?
Also, attach your template if possible.

Thank you for your reply. I didn't get an email so I didn't see the reply until today. I'll attach the xml and the template.
It's a custom report.

Thanks,
Kelly

Attachments

• 186377-R5531122C_ILS0002_D140131_T095157370.txt
    18.6 KB · Views: 35
I'll attach the template as well. I've renamed it to .txt so that I could attach it but it's an rtf.

Attachments

• 186378-Vendor Analysis v6 - WO break.txt
    114.5 KB · Views: 38
Back