Createform Plugin not merging correctly v7.0.200

Soumen

Soumen

Reputable Poster
I am facing this wired issue with the createform plugin (v7.0.200) where a particular report_version does not merge correctly for the production server but works fine on the test server. The merged file has a blank space on the first page. The project file related to the report is exactly same as in test and production server. I also made sure to re-deploy the cfp6 file from test to production but it does not seem to have an effect. The behaviour is same while printing too. I also tried opening it on Cf designer and while merging through the designer it looks perfectly ok even on the production server. Not sure what else is making it behave like this.
Anyone has ever faced such an issue.

Have you verified that all the programs (EXE's and DLL's) on your 2 servers are the same?

Check the plug-in settings also - not sure if that would be involved but when the merge is correct what are the settings? When the merge is incorrect what are the settings?

I have opened up a ticket with Bottomline on this. Let's see what they say. Menawhile I was able to narrow down the difference causing he issue to the Win32Bin folder. Like you said I see and difference in size between the dlls under this folder between the 2 servers. I just can't copy them over from test to production because when I do that the plug-in stops working.

Thanks,
Soumen

Back