Changing my Logo in Createform 3.x

Cathy Wilbur

Well Known Member
Does anyone remember in Createform 3.x how to quickly upgrade a logo. In Createform 6.x (just put version as x) was just able to select the logo and then change it to the new logo. I Selected the current logo, changed the image and it created the new logo in Createform 6.x format for me.

We have a few old projects in Createform 3.x that I need to quickly change the logo. I have the logo in JPG format so I want to select the current logo and replace it with the new one. Anyone have any tricks how to do this without going thru the subform process to do it.

Please advise.

Figured it out. You just highlight the current logo then import the new image and it will create a subform for the new image.

I could not initially see my jpeg files because I did not have them in the CommonFormProject on my designer workstation. I just had them in the CommonFormProject directory on the server.

So it was very easy to change.

Hi Cathy

I need to do the same thing too, but I can't seem to figure it out.
Any help you can provide?

The "variable" fields are in red and what I fugured is "hardcoded" is in Black. The logo must be hardcoded too I'm guessing. While I can highlight the fields in red, I can't do the same to the logo or fields in Black.

Any suggestions / advice?

I'm using CreateForm 3.2.11.xxx

Thanks

In CformDesigner 3.2 what you see on the screen is located in different "sections" (the tabs across the bottom of the screen). Most likely the object you are trying to get to is not in the currently active section.

Yes thanks.

What I found out is that its in a "subform" I think it was called.
So I found out which one it was, and changed it ... and works!

Thanks

Back