Kronos and JDE 9.1.2

back2cnc

Thank you all for checking the post.

Any thoughts or experience to be shared with integration Kronos 6.3 with JDE 9.1.2

Appreciate your responses.

Regards

Your question is a little vague so I'm not sure what you're after. We have Kronos 6.2 and JDE 9.0. We import the time records using the F06116Z1 file. We do manipulate the data a little in an interface program in between, but that's mostly to do calculations specific to our industry. After payroll, we export accrual balances back to Kronos so we have updated numbers in the timesheets. Did you have more specific questions?

Hi Janicej,

Thank you for your response. I have no experience working with Kronos and JDE together .. my client is using Kronos and with JDE 8.12 . Now they are planning to upgrade both Kronos and JDE and were trying to figure out the potential issues and the areas where they would have issues. Trying to build a road map on the plan as which one to upgrade first and how to go about the process.

Would you be able to provide some thoughts around it ?

Regards

Even though we've gone through several upgrades on both products, we've never done them at the same time. The last time we did a Kronos upgrade, we set up a virtual server to do all of our testing then moved it to a physical server when we were sure we had everything configured completely. The good news is that the Z1 process to transfer data to JDE hasn't changed...at least in 9.0 where we are. I'm afraid I don't have any other advice. Good luck on your upgrades.

Thank you much.

What would you say a typical time frame for a Kronos upgrade and the stages.

Regards.

Sorry I didn't get back to you. I was out of the office for the hoidays. I really think the installation time depends on how complicated your situation is. We have a web interface, not time clocks. It's really just a few days for us. The biggest part is figuring out the difference between the version and how to get it to do what you want. Compared to a JDE upgrade, it's a walk in the park.

Back