SVM: Linux 6 server manager agent installation fails

RaptorOfWest

Hi Everyone

We are currently working on the Linux 6u1 platform for installing 9.1.2.2/9.1. The server manager is based on windows 2008 r2 platform and is functioning fine.

But when we are installing the server manager agent on the linux machine like enterprise server the installer fails at startAgent.sh. the message is "unable to spawn startAgent.sh"

The user we are using is a non-root 'jde' with 777 on all /u01(install location + installers) and subdirectories. it also has sudoer access and same group accesses as root, full 777 access to jde_home1/SCFHA/BIN/startAgent.sh. The disk space is 300gb including tmp has 5gb allocated.

we also checked the static ip, network resolution for SM console if it can connect from linux and it does. the installer also is not corrupt. I never seen this issue with linux 5/9.1.0.2 or 9.1.0.4 that i installed on other clients

if anyone has any suggestion or insights much appreciated.

excerpts of logs:

INFO: Exception occured during spawning :Cannot run program "/u01/jde_home1/SCFHA/bin/startAgent": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
INFO: Spawning the modified command :/u01/jde_home1/SCFHA/bin/startAgent
INFO: Exception thrown from action: Spawn
Exception Name: RuntimeException
Exception String: An error occurred during runtime.
Exception Severity: 0
INFO: *** Cancel Dialog: An error occurred during runtime. ***
WARNING: This will stop installation of all products and exit the Installer. Are you sure that you want to stop the installation and exit?
INFO: User Selected: Yes/OK

INFO: Exception handling set to fail installation.User selected to stop installation of all components

Hi.
I'm facing exactly the same problem.
Were you able to fix it?
In case, could you be so gentle to tell me how?
Thanks,
IoS

Back