Load SWIFT MT940 format flat file data in to JDE (AutoCash Europe Data in F03B13Z1)

jdefan78

Dear All,

We have a requirement to load Autocash data which comes in Swift MT940 format from European bank. We need to load this data in F03B13Z1 with some modification in actual data.

Is there anyone who has worked on similiar requirement so who can guide us how to proceed. We are new using Swift MT940 format data load in JDE.

Please help us.

Awaiting for your guidance.

Re: Load SWIFT MT940 format flat file data in to JDE (AutoCash Europe Data in F03B13Z1)

Hi,

what is your jdedwards version ? because there is some standard process since 8.11 to do that.
Look on oracle customer support : ID 1456468.1
We already do that for several european customers.

Regards

Re: Load SWIFT MT940 format flat file data in to JDE (AutoCash Europe Data in F03B13Z1)

Thank you for reply.

We use JDE version E900. As per my understanding there is standard UBE R09600 which upload SWIFT data in Staging tables. From there we can write customize UBE and upload the records in F03B13Z1.

However the issue is when I run R09600 to upload SWIFT data, I am getting error and R09600 is ending in error. As per my understanding we are not getting correct SWIFT format which is valid in JDE.

I hope this information would enough for you to guide me further for issue. Kindly let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,

If the format is not correct, UBE R09600 will end in error. We do a little specific to transform before upload the file from the bank. Can you send me your file and perhaps i can explain what you have to do.

Please find the SWIFT File format which we use to load data in JDE.

Attachments

• 180664-Flat File France 221012.txt
    128 KB · Views: 462

My comments about your file :
1) is it an extract of the bank file because the file is not ended properly ?
2) I think you should test with some modifications :
- Delete block 3 and 5
- Add a date in the block 2 (this is a required parameter and you have 0000 in your file)

Other Questions : do you applied ESU JL17771 that seems to correct a problem with memory violation if the file isn't correct.

Last : Your file is from a french bank, are you working for a french company and if so send me a private email because i'm french and it could be easiest to communicate together and perhaps you can call me.

I tried to load MT940 using R09600 and get error BAI218. Not sure what is that error? Any help. Thank you.

I saw the file.
I have done it recently. You need to extract Tags and process it first in your custom staging file.

21 : Account Reference from Bank. There will be corresponding match in JDE system.
61 : Transaction details
86: Additional Info on transaction
- This will denote end of one block for one account.

All this should correspond to single line in your flat file. Make sure that you account for extra lines in 61 and 86 tag as well.
Ignore rest of info as it is of no use.

1) Auto Cash will be a credit so don't process debit transactions. Before amount in 61 tag, there will be C or D.
2) Ignore rest of the info as most of it is not required.
3) Based on description in 61 and 86 you will be able to do a string match and extract Customer Address Number.

Last edited:
Back