custom pathcode creation

cncjay

Well Known Member
Hello List,

We are on E1 9.0 tools 9.98.4.10, using Windows / MSSQL database.

Can anyone kindly provide feedback in creating a custom pathcode so it has its own objects and data. The last time I created a pathcode was 6 or 7 years ago so the process is foggy at the moment.

In searching, I located older documents on Oracle support, but there are always improved ways that are quicker, and more efficient. I noticed there an environment director, if that can be leveraged for this, please let me know. If anyone have any step by step screenshots to use that, that would be of a great help.

any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hello cncjay,
I hope that this document meets your needs

E1: UPG: ENV: Creating A Custom Path Code And Environment That Can Be Upgraded Or Updated ( AS/400 iSeries Platform ) [ID 626175.1]

--f46d043be1de883a7104cd712bbe
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Sir,
Kindly mail me the docs too.

Thanks in advance!

Regards!
Deepak mishra

st.com?Subject=3DUnsubscribe&Body=3DSirs,

Please++remove+this+address+

--
" Hope is alive when a person can begin to see that the glass is not half
empty, but rather half full "

WITH WARM REGARDS:

Hi Xavigray,

Even i face the same requirement.

could you please forward the attachment ,that would be of a great help.

Guys

When you see "Document ID" in a post, it means you need to go to support.oracle.com and log in with your credentials and then download the document from Oracles website. Nobody is going to download Oracles' documents for you, hopefully you have access to download it yourself...

You might also want to review this - E1: ENV: How To Create Custom Environment Using Environment Director (P989400) Or Add Standard Environment Using Deployment and Enterprise Server Installers (Doc ID 847534.1).

Back