Identify wich applications slow down the system

78aspide78

78aspide78

VIP Member
Dear All,
in my current upgrade project there are some interactive applications that when run on a large dataset (go to end grid) slow down the web server (a lot of fetch at ER application level). I was able to find one of this but it's difficult to know the others. Perhaps I'm missing some kind of magic (log) to grab the name of the applications.

Any tips will be appreciate.

Regards.

Bruno Condemi

We have the go to end disabled for all applications by default and then open it up only to the ones that you almost require it on to make the application useful at all. We have maybe 20 distinct applications probably that have the go to end enabled. Don't forget to disable it on the databrowser as well from the JAS.INI. That's one where users like to put nothing in and click find a lot.

Yes, may be a good idea from a CNC point of view but there is a business impact; users comes from a client server release and use many JDE apps like excel extensions :).

What I'm looking for is a way to grab the application name that kill the server.

May be in the javacore dump file or using some java tool to monitor the heap allocation or the cpu time per application.

Back