strange processing option issue in 9.1

Jaise James

Reputable Poster
we are noticing a strange issue. for one of our application P44H702 version zjde0001, the processing option reset it self. We looked at the user and time who changed the last time and its old value only. We can't seems to figure out how is this happening. This has been happening for a while now. Its just happens randomly. I tried to stop and start all the applications server , web server. Build and deployed the package. Can't seems to figure out what is causing this issue. Any suggestion how to track this

Ok So this is really bizzare....I found the issue what is causig the PO to reset. But I really can't explain this.

THis is happenigninDV envrionmentand I only have oneenvironment currently

I am runningR98700 to bring anobject from 8.10 to 9.1 from Deploymentserver ( Jdeplan) to DV910 environment.

I am running this for one BSFN ( custom BSFN) that has nothing to do with this application at all. However, As soon as the job runs, the PO reset. I am absolutely clueless how canit be.. Can anyone think of any reason whywould this be the case.

I can propose a theory: I know JDE moves a number of auxiliary objects along with all such upgrades, it could be that this BSFN uses some DSTR or PO DSTR that this other job depends on and so it overwrites your data.

You may be able to find references to that in OMW logs.

Hi Alex,

I looked thru the OMW logs and could not figure this out. The object that I am moving is custom BSFN and the object that's failing is a stand object. They are not related at all ( unless I am mistaken). But I will look further

It sounds like the unique key is probably being used in the 8.10 environment and is probably overwriting a key in the newer environment for F98741 for something unrelated. Boomerang doesn't do this...

Back