PS printing problem

scebi

We are using JDE 9.0 Enterpriseone with 8.98.4 ToolRelease. For some reports we have try to use direct printing but we have a problem in sending custom fonts ( for company logo). We add printer as JDE_PCL there no problem in printing only logo couldn't shown when we have changed the printier settings to JDE_PS and send the document unknown chracters came to output. Necessary KPDL driver installed on Entrtpr server and test page printing work great.

We can't understand the problem.

Thanks

Thanks i have solved the problem.

I have installed the ps driver but nothing change after some research i saw that there is a choise in printer settings panel ( over ie) which is about emulation mode and make my decisions as PS and alternatively PCL so everything work fine.

Could you elaborate just a bit on the settings you are referring to? We have this same issue. When you talk about the printer settings panel over ie, where exactly are you referring to?
Thanks

Marshall,
Enter the ip address of the printer into the address line of Internet Explorer to display the http admin page of the printer. There you can change the emulation mode scebi mentioned.

Back