cresco

cresco

\'Select Literal Value\' blank screen

My System Profile
EnterpriseOne Release: EnterpriseOne 8.98.4.6.1
DB: Windows MSSQL 2008

User's browser: IE 8.0.7601.17514

Hi All,

After we upgraded to this release from 8.98.3.2, we have been experiencing a random issue when the users try to select a literal value in the data selection. They can see the data selection values, but when the user tries to change the value of DOCO by selecting 'Literal' in the drop down menu, they get a blank page where they should see 'single value, range of values or list of values' tab.

For some users clearing cache fixes the problem. Other users just reboot computer and issue is fixed. Another user cleared cache, reset all IE settings, reboot and the problem still there. For this last user I installed Chrome and get the same problem.
All this is happening at the same time.

Has anyone else experieced this problem?
We started having this issue after upgrading also several boxes (enterprise server, database to 2008, etc) to newer hardware. (I'm not the CNC nor know the exact hardware that was upgraded.)

Thanks

Re: \'Select Literal Value\' blank screen

We are getting the same error. We thought it was a browser issue too, but the same fix didn't work on all systems.

We then discovered all error users were on the same Weblogic instance. We have many users across instances and servers. Only one of the instances was causing the issue - other instances on that server were working.

Terminating the user's web sessions in E1 Server Manager fixed the issue. The user showed multiple active connections stuck at Literal Value, after all browser windows were closed on the workstation.

We restarted the instance yesterday. No new error reports today. Still haven't found a cause for the issue. Ticket submitted with Oracle.

Back