How to turn this message pop up off?

Andrew2009

Well Known Member
I got this message pop up and I want to turn it off. I know it has to do with kernel recycling and I need to set it to run every hour because of the problem of kernel going into zombie state. Oracle suggested 2 solutions. One is to change code and second is to change the kernel setting to run more frequently. So how do I turn off this message please?

I'm using JDE 9.1.2 on Windows

SYSTEM MAINTENANCE MESSAGE
To improve system performance, close all open applications before continuing with your work

Attachments

• 179465-message.jpg
    179465-message.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 108
I know its an old thread but....

I got this message pop up and I want to turn it off. I know it has to do with kernel recycling and I need to set it to run every hour because of the problem of kernel going into zombie state. Oracle suggested 2 solutions. One is to change code and second is to change the kernel setting to run more frequently. So how do I turn off this message please?

I'm using JDE 9.1.2 on Windows

SYSTEM MAINTENANCE MESSAGE
To improve system performance, close all open applications before continuing with your work

Hi Andrew,
what did you find to resolve this issue? I just had it happen on 9.1.5 and this is the only search hit I got for the exact same error message. I found the oracle doc (Doc ID 757678.1) that indicates it could be a kernel issue but I'm not seeing any zombie kernels and we have them set to recycle on sundays at 3:00 AM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Frank

Back