Running a UBE on JDE 9.1 Standalone

jhnewell

I recently installed JDE 9.1 Standalone on W2k8 VM. Everything seemed to work fine until I recently tried to create and print a PO (to the screen to generate PDF) to test some 3rd party applications we utilize. The UBE kicks off no problem but then goes into a 'not responding' mode. I tried several things before finally getting frustrated one night and walking away from the machine, leaving the UBE running. When I returned to it the next morning, I realized that the UBE did finally finish and generate the PO but it took almost 2 hours to complete. I have been able to replicate this over and over again since. I thought I may have some issues with the VM and resources on my laptop so I built a second VM from scratch on a dedicated VM server, giving it access to 2 CPU's and 6GB of RAM. This machine does the same thing, though it is down to just over an hour to complete. I'm not so much looking for an answer to the issue as I am looking to see if anyone else is experiencing this with the JDE 9.1 Standalone application. I've searched every possible thing I can think of but I am not able to get any 'hits' where other people are discussing this issue. Thanks in advance for any input.

Have you tried putting it in debug and seeing where it spends most of it's time?

Tom

Patwel's Debug-Log Tools does an Incredibly Great job of sharing what processes are taking the greatest amount of time, btw....

(db)

Back