A.P. ACH

jeremey_garcia

VIP Member
Good day. I have copied R04572T2 and created a new UBE R5504572T2. I changed Pay Insturment Defaults to point to the new R5504572T2. I "undo" the pay groups and then re-ran create payment groups. When I wrote the checks everything worked proper. I created a new pay group, and when I wrote the checks it got stuck in a loop. It kept calling R04572, R5504572T2 and R04573. When I killed the job and looked at the pay group there was one payment remaining. I looked at that vendor and noticed it had the pre-note flag on. I changed everything back to the vanilla R04572T2 and re-processed, everything ran fine. I made changes to R5504572T2 to reflect the necessary format for CTX files. I placed those changes inside of R04572T2 and re-ran it. Still ran fine. I missing something in setup and was wondering if ya'll can point me in the right location.
I added R5504572T2 to the payment program UDC, I changed the pay insturment defaults. I am leaving the R04572 alone and using that for checks.
TIA!

I would post these questions on the Applications forum, Jer
smile.gif

We are experiencing the same issue. a copy of the program is looping yet no code changes have been applied. What did you do to correct?

I think I know what the problem is and it isn't due to any mod you have done. I believe I ran into this same issue and came to this conclusion.

It does have to do with a Pre-note getting done. As we all know, if a Supplier is set to Pre-note, it is going to want to print a CHECK the first time even though they are set to do an ACH payment. When no pre-notes were needing to be done, everything ran fine.

Try this: Make sure your R04572 VERSION NAME is the same as your R5504572T2 (or whatever) version name. It seems if your ACH application is not running the same version name as your CHECK version name, when the ACH app has to print a CHECK (because of pre note), the looping issue is off and running.

Back