Conditional Company Logo

kread

I have a conditional region set up to print the company logo based on order type. We have 2 order doc types that will be used for one of our companies. I'd like to set up an If/Or condition but can't find the format. In the examples I've seen in the BI manual, it uses the Or condition when setting a variable but we have the conditional region set up around the logo.

For now, I've added the logo twice and set up a conditional region around each to account for the 2 order doc types. I'm wondering if there is a better solution since the file size gets to be quite large when I add the conditional regions to both the header and footer.

Thanks,
Kelly

You can put the logo in some shared directory and use a If else Loop to point based on your conditions. We did this etensively at our client. I found the syntax easily on Oracle Support site.

Rajesh

Hi,
Did you achieve this? I do require the same way conditional Logo. Can you pl. share the info if you achieved it.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Gopu
E9.0

you could probably use templates; calling the templates conditionally. Havent done it myself; but Ive seen examples where different header templates are called conditionally.

Here is the call template, template declaration and example. Hope this helps you.

Call Template
Use this element to call a named template to be inserted into or applied to the current
template. For example, use this feature to render a table multiple times.
XML Publisher Tag: <?call-template:name?>

Template Declaration
Use this element to apply a set of rules when a specified node is matched.
XML Publisher Tag: <?template:name?>

Example:
<?call-template:MyAddress?>

<?template:MyAddress?>
My Company
500 Main Street
Any City, CA 98765
<?end template?>

HI Vijay,

Thank you for your code.

I have succeeded to bring the Company name & Address as per your advice. Is it possible to bring Logo of the Company?

Thank you.

Regards

Gopu

Back