System admin tables/files

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there
I have a roles which contains lot of adminstrator applications which users should not have access to them.

Just wondering is it a easy way to identify them? i noticed they had p0092, p00950 etc, i have removed those. but still wondering there must be a easy way to do that? may be starting prefix?

if user know the application they can run through the fast path which could lead problems.

Thanks
AD

Hi

It's more easty to remove any right to *9*, after you should have to give autorization to some application like BV or WSJ.

Thanks
I believe you meant by starting P9 or R9,
I found there are others as well e.g p0092 etc/

Thanks for feedback
AD

Hi, We have a complete list for clients. there is also this shorter list in the public domain:

P98MB01 - Delete Confirmation Message Box (This application appears when a record is deleted to confirm the deletion of the record)
P98MB02 - Message Box for Delete Confirmation (This is very similar to the P98MB01 and is called to confirm the delete of a record)
P98305 - Batch Versions (This is needed if the user will be choosing which version of a report to run)
P983051 - Interactive versions (This is needed if the user will be choosing which version of an application to run)
P9860 - Object Librarian (This is needed if a user will be doing any work inside of Object Management Workbench)
P9861 - Object Librarian Utilities ( This is needed if a user will be doing any work inside of Object Management Workbench)
P98616 - Printer Selection - Search and Select
P986162 - Printer Selection Before Printing a UBE (this will be needed if the user needs to submit UBEs)
P98UBE - Report Output Destination
P986110 - Job Control Master
P986110B - Job Control Master
P986116 - Work with Servers

Back