? SSE path on Win 2008 SP2 Dep Server

shurtle

I am migrating a Dep Server from Windows 2003 (V9.0.2 Tls Rlse 8.98.2.4 Planner JL16156) to new hardware running Windows 2008 SP2 using MS SQL SSE 2005. I installed the EnterpriseOne Dep Server letting it install the SSE on the new Windows 2008 server. I didn’t see the planner databases using MS SQL Server Mgt Studio Express and didn’t see the planner databases. I looked at the install logs and there error messages about not finding ‘sqlcmd’. I noticed in the attach_planner.bat file that the path was set to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn and SSE was installed to C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tool\Binn.

Of course the batch files on the current Deployment Server have the same path in them.

I have been searching on JDELIST and on the Oracle site for this issue and didn’t find anything. I have a case opened and am waiting.

Has anyone else had this issue? Can someone share with me what path SSE installed into on a Windows 2008 SP 2 dep server for JDE E1 V9 and what path is in the attach_planner.bat?

Back