Bar-code printing using BI Publisher

adamodar

adamodar

Could anyone guide me on how to print bar-codes using BI Publisher? especially the java part..

Here is what I did to print barcode from BI Publisher RTF template successfully:
----------------
2011-12-2 How to print bar code BC39 font in BI Publisher PDF output
Refer to Oracle document: E1: XMLP: Adding a Font to be Used with XML Publisher [ID 652457.1]
- Double-click the bar code font file and install the font to Windows fonts. Please note the file name is C39M3.TTF

- In the RTF template, click the Windows button on Top right corner of MS Word, choose Prepare  Properties,

Enter name, Type and Value, then click Add to add a new font in the Word file.
Name :xdo-font.C39M3.normal.normal
Type :Text
Value : truetype.C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\C39M3.ttf
- What I need to do is to format any charaters in the RTF file to be the font. I need to highlight the words, manually enter C39M3 in the box of font – as I do not see it from the font list. Remember to add * on both side of the bar code string. E.g. *888999*
This method is the simplest way and I can see the preview on Desktop PC or on server.

Hello Sir Harry,

Good day. I followed your instruction and it works fine on the desktop PC but failed on the server, I've using ORACLE EBS 12.1.2.

Is there anymore setup to configure on the server?
I tried font mappings in XML Publisher Administration, settings are:

Mapping Name: Barcodes
Type: FO To PDF

Font Family: IDAutomationHC39M
Style: Normal
Weight: Normal
Font Type: True Type

Best regards,
Bernard

[ QUOTE ]
Could anyone guide me on how to print bar-codes using BI Publisher? especially the java part..

[/ QUOTE ]
have you tried this java barcode tool <font color="black"> </font> ?

Back