E1 inactive users

cncjay

Well Known Member
what is the best way to determine if a user who exists in user profile that has not logged into E1, for example, over 90 days?

Is there a delivered report that can provide this or does something custom needs to be created?

thank you,

Simple Custom report over F9312 (security history), For F9312 to record - it needs to be turned on in INI.

I like to have the UBE scheduled daily emailing sec admins when to disable (90 days inactivity) and when to delete (180 days inactivity) users. Preventative Control vs Detective. It could also be fully automated process but your call/your company/ your custom program…
smile.gif

See http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=84232&page=536&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1

as John siad, you need to enable the login/logout logging in the INI file before you can do this.
ALL Out Security has a pre-built report that runs over that data and you can select the number of days since entering the system or a specific date. The report will list the inactive users along with the count of the number of days since they have logged in. You can also set the report to delete the users for you.

Thank you for the feedback, gents.

I will pursue the F9312 route since we no longer use any 3rd party security software. I do have Security History = 1 enabled in the INI and can see all the history for all the users, there are many entries for a given user for each day. By writing a simple report, we can get that info at a glance.

regards,

--Script is close what you are looking for. run on JDE812

SELECT LTRIM(RTRIM(ULUSER)) FROM JDE812.SY812.F0092
WHERE ULUGRP <> '*GROUP' -- USERS ONLY
AND LTRIM(RTRIM(ULUSER)) IN (SELECT LTRIM(RTRIM(SHUSER)) from sy812.F9312
where ISNULL(SHUSER,'') <> ''
AND LTRIM(RTRIM(SHUSER)) NOT IN
(SELECT LTRIM(RTRIM(SHUSER)) from sy812.F9312 -- SECURITY HISTORY TABLE
where ISNULL(SHUSER,'') <> ''
AND SHDTOFF >= 111300)
GROUP BY LTRIM(RTRIM(SHUSER)))

Re: E1 Active users

Or you could try this to get the Last LogOn for Active Users:
SELECT SHUSER LSUSER, Max(SHUPMJ*1000000+SHUPMT) LSMATHVAL
FROM JDE812.SY812.F9312
WHERE (SHEVTYP = '01') AND (SHEVSTAT = '01')
GROUP BY SHUSER

Of course, you can take the leftovers from F0092 and get your INactive people
grin.gif

C,

Review Document:

E1: SEC: How to Capture User's Login/Logoff Information [ID 645674.1]

For more info about Login/Logoff setup / configuration. I had a question about the security aspect, and came across the KG article.

(db)

Back