Upgrading to E1 9.0 Update 2

Otto

Hello,

We have recently upgraded our Test Environment of EnterpriseOne from 8.11 SP1 to 9.0 Update 2 with Tools 8.98.4.4. My question is will we have to redo our Create!Form Designer projects from scratch that were developed using PDF output from the 8.11 install? I would expect to at least have to re-map data variables.

Thanks,
Otto

We are using Create!Form Designer Version 3.2.10.6261
E1 9.0 Update 2
Tools 8.98.4.4
iSeries

Hi Otto,

You will not have to re-create your form projects. You might need to make minor adjustments if metadata section and/or variable names have changed.

There might be an update to your CformDesigner version - I run version 3.2.22. Maybe someone else on the board can comment about that.

Karen.

Thanks Karen,

I am running into issues with UBE's that had a new section added to them in 9.0. When I bring the raw pdf into my 8.11 Create!Form projects, the metatdata is not being read correctly and the sections are out of sequence. Have you or anyone else seen this? The only way I know of getting around this is to start a new project from scratch. Any input would be appreciated.

Otto

Hi Otto,
We recently had a client moving from 8.11 SP1 to E900. You need not change the Create!Form projects as a whole, but in case of UBEs with new section, try to map the extra section alone to the Create!form.
This will override the old overlay with the current one, when you select new PDF as input.
Hope this helps
smile.gif

Cheers
Rapunzel
E1 9.0 Update 2
Create!Form 6.0,Esker DeliveryWare 5.0,4.0

Back