E1 Sample HTML pages installation

rodrigo

Hi all.

I recently installed TR 9.1 on my Standalone E1 9.0 and it's working well. Later, I downloaded the file V28658-01 (JDEdwards EnterpriseOne Pages: Sample HTML Pages for hosting Business Flows, External/Intranet URLs, or other Generic HTML Content for Applications 9.0 Version 001) but I don't know how to install it and there's no instructions in the file, just a readme.txt that contains only configuration data and an XML file.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

Hey,

I've been trying the same thing.
From the XML it shows the program P982400 which doesnt exist on my standalone.
By running a search on this program name I have found that you have to install ESU JL18390 to get this program and others, I guess you can then just populate this program with values using that e1page.XML file and then the workflow bar will magically appear.

Hi Rodrigo,

How did you installed de TR 9.1? Where I can download this?

Tks,

Hello,

1) You need to first Create LCM Activity Rule using application P482405-LCM Activity Rule. For example as follows.

Status Obj.Ty Role L.Stat N.Stat Approved
1 E1PAGE *PUBLIC Editing PendingApproval
1 E1PAGE *PUBLIC PendingApproval Approved A

2) Then open application P982400 - User generated Content Management

2.1) Click Form Exit>IMport/Export Mgmt>Import
2.2) Click Add, "Screen title is Work With Importing User Generated Contents"
2.3) Click "Load Import File" Button
2.4) Select file "V28658-01.zip" which downloaded from e-delivery.oracle.com and click Load button
2.5) imported zip file should appear in grid. Click "OK"
2.6) on Screen "User Generated Content Management", click find, will show 9 E1Pages Records in Grid
2.7) click Form Exit> Admin > Activate
2.8) Click Find on screen "Activate User Generated Objects"
2.9) Click on small button in "Active" column for each row, this will "Green" the button. Close this screen after activating all the pages.

2.10) On screen "User Generated Content Management", Click Form Exit> Admin> Publish
2.11) On screen "Published User Generated Contents" click Publish by user role.
2.12) on screen "Publish EnterpriseOne Page By User/Role" input "*PUBLIC" in user role field and in grid select all 9 E1 pages records one by one.

2.13) Click ok and close application.

Now you will be able see E1Pages.

Cheers.....

Muhammad Mudasar Ansari

Back