Error "No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed"

Ernest

Error \"No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed\"

Hi all

I am having this issue and I will try to explain as much as possible.
I have done the installation in these steps(all on the same machine):
1) Installed Oracle Database 11g
2) Installed Enterprise and Database Server
3) Installed Deployment Server
4) Installed the Server Manager
5) Installed the Oracle WebLogic

I still have the error. Please instruct me if I have done anything wrong. Also please instruct if I have to do any configuration after installing the weblogic server.
I can access the weblogic in http://localhost:7001/console.
I can access the server manager in: http://localhost:8889/manage.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank you and best regards

Re: Error \"No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed\"

1) I hope this is a test machine, because that configuration is surely discouraged. From your post, I can only guess you are attempting an installation without any formal training in JDE?

2) What operation are you doing when you get that error?

3) I can only assume you are using E1 9.0, with Tools Release 8.98.2 or above, since WebLogic was only supported at that TR level. More information about the versions of your E1 configuration and supporting software is appreciated.

4) Did you run an Installation Plan? Have you used Server Manager to install a JAS instance?

If the terms in #4 are unfamiliar, then I would suggest reading through the Server Manager manual, and the installation documentation that is available at the same location where you downloaded all this (assuming eDelivery). Others will recommend training or shadowing an implementation consultant. I would second that suggestion.

Re: Error \"No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed\"

1) This is not a test machine

2) I got the error when I try to navigate on Tools->EntepriseOne Menu

3) Yes I am using E1 9.0 and tools 8.98.2.

4) I am trying to user the Server Manager to install a JAS instance, for this I am trying to follow the chapter 17 on the server manager user guide, but the button "Create New Managed Instance" it is not being displayed so i cannot continue further.

I can even send you a print screen for this if it is needed.

Thank you and best regards
Ernest

Back