Role GLINQ - P09210A

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there

We have one role called GLINQ and the role has access to the application P09210A.
I tried alot to give the P09210A have select option so user can go to detail (p09200) but dont know why Select does not shows in P09210A,I have change all the area and flag says Y to Select in security workbench but no luck.

Note: There is no role conflict as i have only one role.

Any idea?

Thanks

Looks like the last resort is to assign the security on user level? So users can see the select button?

Thanks
AD

Hi AD,

Do you have user level security already that is locking you out? I have noticed that the P09200 is also on the exit bar.

By clicking on the exit do you get to the P09200? If not you will need to grant access to the P09200 to start with and then we can see about that select button.

Thanks,

Lewis Hopkins
Q Software
Security, Configuration and Compliance Solutions for JD Edwards.

Thanks Lewis

I dont have user level security but i tried and work perfectly fine meaning i can see select button. I rollback that change because there are many users to change for.

I dont know what you mean by exit i dont see any exit bar. I can see the >account ledger (p09200)> by going from row, It works fine and i can see the select button there which proof that p09200 has access.

I noticed on the workbence security for p09200 the field view has no value but ok/select does have i guess which is fine.

Thanks

Back