Lines for Detail Section

Magesh

Hi all,

I'm new to use create form 3.1 version. I have an issue with the lines which i need to draw for each record of detail section. Ex. i have a PDF with 4 detail records and one total line below the detail records. I had manually drawn 4 lines but when i merge any other PDF havnig more lines of records then remaining lines are not appearing in the PDF. Basically my question is how to make the lines depends on the number of records? It should appear for each record of detailed section. Please help.

Thanks
Magesh <font color="black"> </font>

I found the solution. I have drawn a lines from header section to footer section in the create form designer but the lines should be drawn from the corresponding section and should not be extended from other section.

Hello Magesh,

Are you trying to draw horizontal lines or vertical lines? If you're trying to get a "box" around detail data that sizes dynamically based on the number of detail lines, have you tried making a table for the detail lines? With a table you can make a table header and footer then draw the box and/or line objects in the table header and extend them down to the footer. Doing that should automatically enable the "Anchor bottom to matching footer" option.

Karen.

Back