EOne web session freezing.

EOneadmin

Hello,

We are on WebLogic 10.1.3.4/JROCKIT JDK Production Mode/Windows server 2008 64bit/E9.0 and 8.98.4.5/Web Tier 11g.
I am seeing an issue on these Production WLS JAS servers where in some users EOne sessions are freezing when they do a find on Applications. This is sporadic and does not happen always. The resolution is to close out the application and then come back in and lauch again. There are no errors for the user that this happens for and we cannot produce this at will.
Any ponters or any known issues like this when using WebLogic 10.3.4?
Thanks for helping out.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,

We are on WebLogic 10.1.3.4/JROCKIT JDK Production Mode/Windows server 2008 64bit/E9.0 and 8.98.4.5/Web Tier 11g.
I am seeing an issue on these Production WLS JAS servers where in some users EOne sessions are freezing when they do a find on Applications. This is sporadic and does not happen always. The resolution is to close out the application and then come back in and lauch again. There are no errors for the user that this happens for and we cannot produce this at will.
Any ponters or any known issues like this when using WebLogic 10.3.4?
Thanks for helping out.

[/ QUOTE ]
When problem occurs, do you see any javascript error on your browser (see on bottom left)?
gg

No Java script errors.Just freezes and spins for a while and comes back after a few minutes. This only happens maybe once every 4 or 5 times.

Thanks,

Please post the solution if you get one. I've got a client that might have the same thing...though they say that if you wait on it, the find does finally return rows and all is well at that point.

We struggle with this too. We call them "spinners". A browser refresh will clear it, but it's fairly annoying and can leave users not knowing the state of their data.

By making the suggested registry settings we've gone from 5-10 a day per user to 1-2 a week per user.

Back