Email procurement fails after 8.98.4.5 upgrade

morglum666

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I have an odd problem I haven't been able to reconcile the root cause. We have done a multi foundation install with our non production environments running 8.98.4.5 on 8.12 on a V5R4 as/400.

After this tools release our normal procurement process of requisitions and approvals works. However, when users test the email link it fails in the Purchase Order Requisition approval screen with a "Status flow Not Set Up" message.

Since the normal GUI way works, and our procurement SME's agree the setup is normal, and it only broke after the upgrade, I'm a little puzzled. Has anyone seen this before?

We also tried:

Multiple environments (non prod)
Environments with one web instance, one path code, one business data set (PY) - no change.

I tried using multiple machines for sign in in case there was some crazy cookie action going on. Anyways, I'm going to log a call with Oracle but this is odd so far.

Malcolm

Hello - we are also planning to upgrade to TR 8.98.4.5 soon (we are on 8.12 / Win2K8 R2/ SQL Server 2008 R2). I'm curious to hear what Oracle has to say about this issue. Please update us for the fix to this.

Thanks in advance.

Kit

Back