Object Librarian Date

adeel

VIP Member
Hello there

Recently i deployed the project in PD and i noticed when i changed the status from 28 to 38 for the project (which is for production) I noticed that the date on the object did not updated to the current date. Usually when i change project status the date gets changed but i am curious why did not changed this time.
Any idea.

Thanks
AD

Was the date in Prod already later than the date in PY (or whatever pathcode you have configured for status 28)??? Check the logs on the object in OMW to make sure the object actually promoted. OMW will do a date/time compare and if the object in the pathcode you are promoting TO (in this case, PD at status 38) has a newer date/time stamp than the pathcode it is being promoted FROM (in this case PY, I assume, at status 28), the object will not promote, but the status of the project WILL be allowed to change. If you look at the logging for the object in OMW, it will have an entry indicating that the time stamp is newer in the pathcode you are promoting to, so the promotiion will not occur.

Back