JD Edwards E1 Job Scheduler Question

Chris Quinn

This question is about the JDE job scheduler running in JDE E1, e812, TR 8.98.31, Windows Server 2003 R2.

Presently, I am NOT using a Daylight Savings Rule so I have to specify a run time one hour earlier to get my jobs to run on the server at the proper time (the server observes DLST).

On or about Nov. 6, 2011 (end DLST) I would like to specify the Daylight Savings Rule for my timezone and restart the scheduler.

Will the JDE Job Scheduler adjust the start time for my scheduler jobs by plus one hour when I 'turn on' the DLST rule in the scheduler? If the answer is yes, should I wait until after the server switches back to standard time to apply the DLST rule and restart the scheduler?

I will be using Daylight Savings Rule by Day of Week: start 02:00:00 Second Sunday in March and end 02:00:00 First Sunday in November.

Any thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris Quinn

I applied the DLST rule and restarted the Scheduler Server, found that the start times in f91300 were adjusted by + one hour (good) however the scheduler start time for launch was still one hour behind (bad). So I rescheduled all my 300+ occurence 11,12,31,32 jobs by entering a current/future date. Now the scheduler should be in good shape until they change when DLST occurs.

Back