Old MTR's?

• Thread starter brother_of_karamazov
  • Start date

brother_of_karamazov

Legendary Poster
Old MTR\'s?

Anyone know where we can find historical MTR data?

Re: Old MTR\'s?

This gives some historical information:
EnterpriseOne Minimum Technical Requirements - What's New [ID 705410.1]

[ QUOTE ]
This gives some historical information:
EnterpriseOne Minimum Technical Requirements - What's New [ID 705410.1]

[/ QUOTE ]

Curiously enough that is the *exact* document that prompted me to see if there was another document that went back further or a site for old MTR's.

Unfortunately, not one I've seen. I did, however, start downloading them myself just to have historical records. My files go back to about mid-2009.

I can Zip them up and E-mail to you. Any in particular that you're interested in?

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, not one I've seen. I did, however, start downloading them myself just to have historical records. My files go back to about mid-2009.

I can Zip them up and E-mail to you. Any in particular that you're interested in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck, the things can change from day-to-day. Did anyone know that W2K3 is again supported as a database server platform? Or that SQL Server 2005 is supported after Oracle dropped support? Heck, I looked yesterday and the most current Service Pack for SQL 2005 was SP3, today it's SP4. A moving target.

I have thought about writing something that downloads the MTR's every day but I just don't have the time.

Anyway, what I actually need is the document KSI mentions (EnterpriseOne Minimum Technical Requirements - What's New [ID 705410.1]) that goes back about 5 years.

Back