How to enable logging for HTML client on E1 9.0

edda

I need to debug an application and need to turn logging on and not sure in 9.0. I know that I need to set the Debug and UBE sections in the jde.ini file but do I need to restart the services? I was told that was not needed but can't get the logging to work. Do I also need to set any other .ini files?

Hi,

You can refer to this E1 SM Document: How To Turn on Logging for Interactive Applications in Server Manager [ID 658887.1]

Regards,
Gopal.

[ QUOTE ]
I need to debug an application and need to turn logging on and not sure in 9.0. I know that I need to set the Debug and UBE sections in the jde.ini file but do I need to restart the services? I was told that was not needed but can't get the logging to work. Do I also need to set any other .ini files?

[/ QUOTE ]

You may find this helpful:

http://jeffstevenson.karamazovgroup.com/2009/09/enterpriseone-user-specific-dynamic.html

Can you use OWDLC? The client debugger to turn it on? theres a new version for 9.0.

[ QUOTE ]
Can you use OWDLC? The client debugger to turn it on? theres a new version for 9.0.

[/ QUOTE ]

OWDLC is not for the HTML client.

sry I was refering to troubleshooting BSFN when you run local web and use the local fat client to run the logic.
Yes your post already answer the HTML debug.properties information.

Back