JDE output getting errored in print server

Rapunzel

Hi JDElist,

My client has recently upgraded to ERP 9.0. The version of Create!form Server is 7.
When we try to give a print to the Create!form printer from WSJ for the report, the job is getting errored (Error in printing)in the printer spool folder

I checked the jde.ini settings, deafult printer settings etc and everything seem to be fine.

Is there anyone who had issues printing jobs in Create form from ERP 9.0. Appreciate for your responses.

Cheers

Rapunzel
ERP 9.0
Create!Form 7

Rapunzel,

In the recent Oracle User Conference in Sydney, Australia, InSync11, there was a presentation about a recent upgrade to 9.0 with printing problems with Create!form 7. I can't remember the precise problems, but they were in contact with Bottomline Technologies to resolve the problem. I don't think it was completely resolved at the time of the conference, last week.

Is the print queue with the error monitored by Create!form? If it is, is there anything in the Create!form log for the print queue?

Moving customer maser data to worldsoft A7.3

Hi,

Can any one help me with an approach to upload customer master data to JDE Worldsoft A7.3 from excel files?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pavan.

Back