Updated F0101z2 address was not used by AP - sztnac = c

IndigoJDE_10

I am hoping that a JDE expert is able to help me.
I am an analyst working on Enterprise 1 on SQLServer 2005. I work primarily with the Z-file transmissions and very little constant set-up.

The issue is that checks printed from AP have the old address NOT the new address.
The address is from a Z-file transmission.

New Z-file addresses work – Checks print with the correct address for the suppliers that were Z-filed. When I transmit new Address and Supplier (F0101z2/F0401z1) records (new address sztnac = A)

Manually Updated addresses work - When the user updates the address the checks print with the new address

Update Z-file addresses do not work –
I can transmit (sztnac = c) and upload BUT the AP module does not use the updated address records; it uses only the original (sztnac = A) address record.
I appreciate any insight and direction.
I am hoping that I can resolve this issue in the dataset for my Z-file submission and not the JDE application/constancts.
Not sure if this is helpful but I BELIEVE that the Address by Effective Date constant is set. Is there a way to confirm via SQL that the “Address by Effective Date” constant is set?

If Address by Effective Date constant is set up then the ALEFTF (F0116) field will be populated the with a '1' . The system also updates the ABEFTB field in the Address Book Master (F0101) with the effective date for the current address. The system will use both tables to return the most current mailing address.

Thanks,
Matt

If addresses by effective date are activated, the new addresses are not used until <ul type="square"> [*]The effective date is reached. [*]The Effective Address Update program (R01840) runs. [/list] R01840 finds the new addresses and activates them.

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the late acknowledgement. I'm real grateful for the information.

Back