Object Accts depreciating under original acct after transfer

dc_951

I transferred some asset from 1 acct (Buildings Improv) to another acct (LHI), but when I run my depreciation (I run by obj acct) the LHI item post to the right accounts, but are on the Building Improvement reports. Asset master, cost summary, depr info are all set to correct accounts. What am I missing in the backend that makes it pull incorrectly?

Hi dc_951,

Some remarks:

#1. This is the Technical/CNC Forum.
#2. There is Application/Consultant Forum on JDEList.
#3. Your issue is an APPLICATION related one as well as your previous 2 post, which were posted also on #1.
#4. You have got help/suggestion for your previous posts, but you never updated your thread as did it help or not or simply say thanks.
#4. You never added your release information to your post.
At last but not least:
#5. Please, read thoughtfully THIS BEFORE you make another post on JDEList.

Zoltán

Did you change the category code 01 (Major Accounting Class) code on the assets that you transferred from one object account to another? When your fixed assets system was set up, Depreciation Default Coding defined a default Major Accounting Class for each object account. When you processed the transfer, the object account was changed, but I do not believe the Major Accounting Class code was changed automatically.

Back