Web Generation & Web package.

Sheshant Reddy

Could anyone help me, what is the difference between Full Web Generation and Full Web Package

Please put on the steps for the Web Generation and Web Package.

Hi Jr. Shesant,
What part of the manual have you read and NOT understood?
The part with the Packages, or the part with Web Generation?
And where did you see the "Full Web Package"? At what page?
PS But, most importantly, why would you impersonate a "CNC Consultant" when you couldn't answer the above questions by yourself, yet?

[ QUOTE ]
But, most importantly, why would you impersonate a "CNC Consultant" when you couldn't answer the above questions by yourself, yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

But at least he put "Jr. Techno-CNC Consultant" whatever that might be ! Talk about an oxymoron !!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But, most importantly, why would you impersonate a "CNC Consultant" when you couldn't answer the above questions by yourself, yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

But at least he put "Jr. Techno-CNC Consultant" whatever that might be !

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why I find it best when posting to this group to change my sig to "Developer" and when posting to the developer forum change it to "CNC Admin". It can be the difference between a "Read the Manual" and a "RTFM" response.

Sorry Jon & Brian,
I lost my temper ... must be this hot Canadian summer ...

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry Jon & Brian,
I lost my temper ... must be this hot Canadian summer ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya on the hot Canadian summer - I'm up in Alberta this summer for a contract. The snow has almost melted and the polar bears are sweating.... Must be that global warming thing I keep hearing about.

btw - the "jr techno consultant" that started this thread must be pretty raw.....

- Gregg

I think Sheshant and Jameel should start a constulting company together.

Max

UOA (Up and Outsourcing Already): one Generates the Web, the other fulfills-it-in a Pak ... they are sooo tough
cool.gif

Sheshant,

It would appear that you do not have anyone where you work to ask these questions. I would advise that you get yourself some training or at the very least download the manuals from the Oracle website and consult them (links below). As you have experienced, some folk on JDEList do not take kindly to people inferring that they are experts when they show by their questions that they are not. A consultant hires out his/her expertise and so if you call yourself a consultant (even a junior), you are saying that you have expertise - a level of knowledge and experience well above a basic level.

I have had a quick look at all your posts. Most of the questions you ask are basic and a CNC consultant, even a Junior one, should know the answers. A trainee CNC Consultant (which is probably more appropriate to your apparent level of knowledge) should be working with and being trained by a Senior CNC consultant and the trainee should be asking these questions of the senior consultant.

Current JDE Documentation Index
Archive JDE Documentation Index

Dear All,

Thank you very much for all your advice and suggestions. I will do the necessary ground work from now before posting a question.

Back