Everest Software International - SSO

Soul Glo

Soul Glo

VIP Member
Hi,

We are looking at using this product from Everest (ESI JDE SSO ISAPI Server) to take care of Single Signon with a JDE roll out. I wanted to see if anyone on the list has any experience with this product and what recommndations/reviews you can provide.

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

We are looking at using this product from Everest (ESI JDE SSO ISAPI Server) to take care of Single Signon with a JDE roll out. I wanted to see if anyone on the list has any experience with this product and what recommndations/reviews you can provide.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some experience with it, I've implemented it a couple of times and think it's pretty slick. I am actually in the process of writing a blog entry about SSO and was going to review Everest's product.

[ QUOTE ]

I have some experience with it, I've implemented it a couple of times and think it's pretty slick. I am actually in the process of writing a blog entry about SSO and was going to review Everest's product.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you just did......

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you just did......

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, I think folks deserve a bit more than "it's pretty slick".

Back