creating new environment using environment director

cncadm1

Hi ALL,

I want to create new environment i found the document from metalink "copy env to env" but I am confused that it is mentioned that before start environment director, need to setup database component using ce_JDESET.BAT under \JDEdwards\E900\MSSQL\scripts. I could not found this file and this scripts folder on database server and as well on JDE Enterprise server. can someone please define where i can find ce*.bat files? is there possible to create database manually without run this script if yes how?

version: JDE 8.12/8.98 , sql server 2008

Regards,
CNC

Hi,

You have to manually create and configure the database before creating the new environment. You can find these scripts under \JDEdwards\E812\SQL folder on your database server (Where your SQL database is running).

I hope it helps.
Regards,
--
Ankur

Thanks,
i did not find this path \JDEdwards\E812\SQL folder on my database server i have only MSSQL folder and under this there is no scripts folder. our logic/application server is installed on seperate server. i also checked this path on deployment and logic servers i couldn't find scripts folder. one of the document it is mentioned that env director will generate the scripts files at the end. is it right?
Regards,
CNC

Back